Wednesday, April 02, 2008

HAPPY 39th STEVE!!!

Today is my honey's birthday.
He is turning 39!!
I love this man so very much.
I am very grateful to his parents and his family. They taught him and raised him to be the incredible guy he is. My children are so lucky to have him for a Dad. He is so giving of his time and love to them. They are by far his top priority.
He is my soulmate, my best friend, my boyfriend. He makes me feel so loved. He still likes to hold my hand when we are walking together, sneaks cute notes into my luggage if I go on a trip, and will stop what he is doing to dance to our song. He has made my life an adventure. He makes me want to be a better person...makes me want to be the best wife for him and mother for our kids.
He has an incredible love for the outdoors, nature, the simple things in life. He goes on his adventures and just lights up as he talks about when he has seen or experienced. He set goals for himself, like running a marathon, and not only does he do, but it does AWESOME!! I admire all those qualities about him.
Unfortunately he has to work the next few days, but the kids and I are hoping to celebrate with him on Friday.
BTW...he is almost 40 (next year), but don't you think my guy is HOT!!!

No comments: