Friday, July 16, 2010

AUNT CHERIES VISIT

My Aunt Cherie and cousin Michael came for a visit over he 4th of July weekend.
It was great to spend some quality time with them. I have not seen Michale for 19 years...he was just a little boy who was fascinated with my cassette playing walkman. He is not quite such a little guy any longer and technology has come a long way.
It also gave me the chance to spend som time talking with my Aunt Cherie. She is a pretty neat lady. Kind of sad she lives so far way and the opportunities to get together are so few. But I am grateful for the visit we had this summmer.
We took a drive to the Buckhorn Panel in Emery County. The sun was in an awful position to see the indian writings clearly and definitely impossible to take pictures.

After that we drove to Millsite and had a pleasant lunch at the golf course restaurant.

No comments: