Saturday, March 04, 2006

Checking In



I got an email from my mom today expressing her disappointment in not seeing some updates on my blog. I have just been a bit busy lately. I actually have a bunch of pictures on my camera that I need to put up here too.

As you might have guessed...I have been busy scrapbooking. I finished this one today from Katie and Becky's 1st Day of Kindergarten.

I have been reading quite a bit. Last weekend I spent all of Saturday reading the "DaVinci Code" by Dan Brown. All I can say is, "WOW". That was a good book. I seriously could not put it down. Now I am reading "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. I actually have read this once before, but now I am refresing my memory because it is my book club's selection.

3 comments:

Crafty Girl said...

I (love this)!

Adrienne said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

haven't read the book but I loved the movie "Walk to Remember". Great layout!