Friday, March 13, 2009

SCOUT RANK ADVANCEMENT

Wednesday night Zack's scout troop had a Court of Honor. He was quite excited as the night approached. Unfortunately Steve had to work, but I was so glad I was there. The honor guard led me to the front of the assembly. It was there that he was presented his badges for Tenderfoot, 2nd Class and 1st Class and then he did the thing I love the most. The scout then pins his mom. I loved this while he was in cub scouts and it had been a few years since he had done it.
While he was pinning it one me, I looked at my son and my heart swelled as I saw how he was "beaming". I as so proud of my little man. I sometimes can't believe how fast this ride is going by. He may not be growing very quickly in stature, but he is maturing so very much!!

1 comment:

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Sniff, sniff! I know what you mean.