Monday, November 28, 2005

Latest Layout
























I absolutely love this photo of Katie. It is one of my favorites that I have ever taken. It is from our trip to Rhode Island in 2004. They were searching for shells and stuff. I finally found some papers with the perfect colors to go with the picture. I am submitting it in for a contest that the paper company (Scenic Route) is having, but wanted to show off my beautiful little girl to you all.

I have tons of errands to run today so I better get to it.

5 comments:

Kip said...

That is such a beautiful LO and beautiful child!

Kip

Corinnexxx said...

Great lo! good luck on the contest!

corinne5xxx

Wendy Reed (Wishin4MoreTime) said...

Great photo and really cute lo!

Jennifer said...

gorgeous LO!!!

Shannon Brown said...

what a great photo! The colors are great and I love the wind blowing through her hair. good luck on the contest!