Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Didn't Make the Cut!!




The winners for the Memory Makers Masters contest were announced yesterday and I unfortunately my name was not on the list. I did not think I would actually "win" Masters, but I was hoping for an honorable mention. I am just proud of myself for throwing my hat in this time. Creating Keepsakes Magazine has already announced their Hall of Fame requirements and the wheels have already begun to church in my head.

I volunteered with picture day at the elementary school. It was kindof fun to see all the children come in and get their pictures taken. The kindergarten are so oblivious to what is going on...The 3rd graders all smile and are excited...We got to the 6th graders it was nearly impossible to get some of them to smile because they are "too cool". Katie and Becky both were so excited to be getting their school pictures taken. Belle was beautiful of course and Zack he was pretty handsome. I had a big fight with Belle this morning about what she was going to wear. It is kindof ironic because it was when I was in 2nd grade that I smuggled a dress my mom did not like to school and changed clothes in time for pictures. BOY!!! was my mother surprised when those pictures came home. And I wonder where she gets her strong will from.

No comments: