Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TREASURE HUNTING


 After having a FABULOUS loss at my "Wednesday Weigh-In" I decided to do something I love.  I headed over to Deseret Industries (DI) and went treasure hunting.    First I perused the books.  I found some good paperbacks to add to the kid's book shelves.  Then I ran across a couple of fun hardcovers to convert to cute handbags and e-reader covers (if I can get then to work).  Then I couldn't help but to walk through the dishes section and that is where I found these...
There was a large white Pyrex bowl with this cute Amish friendship bird pattern in orange and yellow marked $1.00.  Then next to that were these 3 nesting Pyrex bowls in these bright yellow and orange colors.  The middle sized bowl has the cutest yellow daisies.  So the small and medium bowl were marked $0.75 each and the large one was $1.00.  So I managed to snag these cute Pyrex bowls for $3.50...
I know I probably didn't "need" another set of bowls, but I just could not resist those bright cheerful colors and the awesome price tag...
Totally made my day...

No comments: