Thursday, May 03, 2007

Michael Buble

I have a short entry in my blog today. Tuesday morning, Michael Buble was on the Today Show. I saw one performance and decided I would go and get dressed when my phone rang. I was surprised to hear my friend Wendy on the other line when I answered. She was in Chicago on vacation. She was just calling to tell me that I should tune into the Today Show at 9:40ish am my time when Michael would perform again. I thought it was pretty cool that he took the time to tell me. Now that is a friend!!!


Later that afternoon I went to Target and bought the new CD, which is WONDERFUL. Now I have all 3 of his CDs and he has the longest playlist on my iPod.
Just thought I would share what my baby birds look like now. I would really like to get a shot of the mama bird in the nest feeding them. I sat on washer/dryer for 30 minutes, but she never came back. Maybe I will catch her in the next few days. Wish me luck!!

No comments: