Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Went to the Movies..

Steve and I did not have any plans for this evening other than planning our menus for an upcoming camping trip. Then our friend Ryan called and said he had been given some tickets to see an early showing of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and would Steve and I have any interest in coming along. When I ran the idea by Steve he was very much interested in seeing the movie. We changed our clothes and got a babysitter in 15 minutes and then left with Ryan and Dayna. I am not as big a fan as Steve and Zack when it comes to the Harry Potter series, but I truly enjoyed this one. I don't know if it was seeing so many people walking around in "Potteresque" costumes, knowing I was seeing it before the people that were sitting in lawn chairs outside of the building or if the storyline truly was good. Whatever it was, I was inspired to track down the 1st book in the series as soon as I got home.
...I have been sucked in...Wish me luck!!!



No comments: